What questions do you still have?
I still have questions with forward and back links. I sometimes get confused with the difference and the commands used to find them. Memorization is hard for me so remembering the steps necessary to get to the links and figure out their legitimacy can be difficult. I also wonder if their are any extensions other then the one's we have learned and if there are what do they stand for.
Yes, there are other extensions that we didn't talk about like the .name extension and the .coop extension and the .biz extension and the .aero extension. We can find out what these mean by going to http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/.
ReplyDeleteAs far as forward links and backward links go: forward links are the links you put on your page to someone else's page and the backward links are the links that someone else puts on their page to your page. Hope that helps.